How to create a new Chapter & commence writing
- When you are ready to start writing select your book from the Bookshelf.
- Select ‘Add chapter’ from the sub-navigation.
- Add the Chapter title in the Storytella bar along the top. Although this is optional we recommend that you add a chapter title, as this will affect the formatting of your book when it’s published.
- Click on the page to begin writing your content.
- To save, select the menu icon to the left of the Storytella logo and select ‘Save’. This will save your work and simply reload the editor screen.
- To leave the page, select ‘Save and quit’. This will save your work and return you to the Book homepage.
Did you know: Storytella automatically saves your work every 60 seconds? So there is never any danger of you losing your work!Next: Editing and viewing your Chapter »